Thursday, July 9, 2009

Surprise

My wonderful friend Susan sent me a surprise package today, I'll upload a photo later. She sent me an apron with my name embroidered on it. It's gorgeous and I love it. Susan also sent a dog collar and leash for Kaya, Liat's dog, she is going to love this.
I joined a pincushion swap back in May hosted by Sandra from Holland, this was a swap between bloggers only. I sent a package to Simona from Croatia but I still haven't received my swap from - ??? Yes, that's right, the person who sends to us is a secret so I don't know who is or was supposed to send to me. Photos will be posted later.
Susan's package sure put a huge smile on my face. Thank you Susan.
Warm hugs,
Ruthie

2 comments:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Ruthie,
Sorry to hear you never got your pincushion in Sandra's swap. I received a lovely package from Karen in Canada and couldn't believe how much good stuff she put in it. Look forward to seeing what your friend Susan sent! :-)

Rivkah said...

Ruthie, I am so glad that I found your blog... I misplaced your email address and I lost touch with you! Do you remember the peacock quilt that I had started last summer (not this past one, the summer of 08)... I sent you some fabric and I am worried it must have gotten lost in the mail to Israel. Did you ever get it? I have put that project on the back burner and was thinking about getting started again.

Kind regards,
Rivkah (seattle)