Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last day of September

Actually according to our time zone we are already October 1st. In September I had quite a few swaps and we also celebrated our New Year.
My first swap was via CAPC, we had to send either a thumb or finger pincushion and one more item if we chose. My partner for this swap was Merle from Australia, I chose to make for her both a thumb and a finger pincushion as you can see from the photo below.
















Merle also sent a photo when she received her swap, doesn't it look nice on her hand and see how her mail polish matches the color of the small flowers of the pincushions.



















I made a felt cake for Eyal and Inbar, I haven't been able to give it to them yet so I hope they like it.



















Carla has received her swap from me so I can now post a photo of it.















I have two more photos to add but because the recipients have not received them yet I will not post them at the moment.

No comments: