Monday, March 23, 2009

One Pincushion Has Landed

Hello again,
One pincushion has reached it's new home. That was very fast, only 5 days from here to Texas. This is the pincushion I made for a very dear friend's belated Birthday gift. Blue is Susan's favorite color so of course the pincushion is blue.

On Thursday we took someone to clean Liat's house so she could move back in. She hadn't been home in 4 months so there was a lot to clean. Liat moved back to her house on Friday with the help of my oldest son Eyal, my grand daughter Topaz and myself.
She is still finding it very hard to take her dog Kaya out for walkies, Kaya was totally spoiled while staying with us - LOL.
At the moment I am painting some more thimbles so I can add them to the swaps etc., that I send out. I'll upload some photos when they are ready.

No comments: