Friday, March 6, 2009

First Week of March

Starting Sunday March 1st Liat went back to work. She's still on crutches but in order to keep her job she had to go back. Hi-Tec companies are having a hard time of it at the moment and everyone at the company Liat works for had to take wage reductions.
Shalom had a birthday on the 4th, he is 68 now. As my gift to him he chose some new shoes, I almost fainted at the price of them (400 shekels) but that's what he wanted so I bought them for him.

My Christmas swap from Kathie arrived on Wednesday and I must say it was well worth the wait. There was a snowman pinkeep with an ice pack on his head - LOL, so he could stay cool on his way to me. A very cute sewing kit, 3 fat quarters and a lovely card. Thank you Kathie.

Today I got a lovely package from Mariah. The bed springs are here, yeah! Mariah also included in the package a beautiful heart pincushion. Thank you so much Mariah.

Tomorrow we are going to pop over to Liat's house to get some change of clothes for her for work.
I'm still working on the pincushions for the swaps, I hope to have them finished tomorrow.
Till next time,
Warm hugs,

No comments: