Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Swap

Good day,
On two groups we have been doing a Spring pincushion swap. One is my group, Pincushion Crazy where I am swapping with Sherri from the US and Elin from Iceland. On the other group (CAPC) I am swapping with Chris in the US. Today I sent out all those swaps plus a surprise package for someone (can't tell who she is till she gets her package). I also can't show photos of any of the swap items I made till everyone gets their package, but I can show you the lovely swap package I received from Sherri.

She made the cutest pincushion in purple, I just love it. My favorite color since I was a child is red but for the past couple of years I have been hooked on purple and Sherri sent me this pincushion in purple, it's so pretty. Sherri also sent a gorgeous stickpin, pieces all cut plus the templates to make a Grandmother's Flower Garden pincushion, amazing, and a lovely card which you can see in the background. Thank you Sherri, I love it all.

1 comment:

Solstitches said...

What a pretty pincushion Sherri made for you. A very happy exchange :)

Margaret