Monday, January 19, 2009

August 2008

Hi there,
This is where things started to get mixed up and I'm missing a couple of swaps here too. So I'm just adding what I have for this month and will update when I can.
These are the pincushions I sent to Jamie for July and August. July was Red, white and blue. August was a surprise me pincushion.

We also had a bird swap, i made a cute bird sitting on a container for Patti but forgot to photograph it before I sent it. If I can get a photo of it from Patti I will add it later.
Meantime this is the bird pincushion I received from Patti.

When I recieved the snail pattern I just had to try it out, I think it looks so cute even though I say so myself - LOL.

Ever since I can remember I've loved the look of the Babushka dolls so when I found a pattern to make them from fabric I just had to make myself a set.

No comments: