Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lots of swaps for July 2008

For this month we had lots to make and receive. I had to make a red, white and blue pincushion for Janie but was running late so sent it to her with the August swap (photo to come in the August 2008 message). I was supposed to receive from Mikki for the red, white and blue swap but still have not received it.
We had a Christmas in July swap for bowl fillers and here's my swap from Kirrily in Australia.
Here are the bowl fillers I made for Kirrily.


Another Christmas in July swap was for a scissor case and this is what I sent to Jo in Australia.

Sadly till now I have not received any swap in return. If I do finally receive something I will update.
Yet another Christmas in July swap was for a pincushion and needle case. This is what I made for Wendy in Australia.

and this is what I received from Wendy. Here the needle case is open,


and here it is closed.


Here as promised in my earlier message is my second version of the Pincushion Tree.


Last swap for July was a Ladybug pincushion swap. This is what I sent to Char,


and here are all the goodies that Char sent to me.


till next time,

1 comment:

Susan said...

happy to see your blog keep up the good work.. hugs
Susan